Armadillo mirror

Hello everyone, finally my little work is finished. I did not use any chemicals, I left the natural colour of the bones, mostly out of respect for the animal.
 
I perceive it as a female, I know that it is a skull of an Armadillo.
 
The mirror is antique and I preferred to put this mirror than another antique one that was available, but nice and clean, since this mirror has its own energy and its own story, so I wanted this mirror to be in the mouth of my little Armadillo.
 
I hope you like it, this work has not been consecrated and no witchcraft has been done, so the only thing that will probably give a special power to this mirror is my energy, positive, clean, and in love both with what I was and what I created.
 
The mirror, as I said above, is very old and its edges are marked by the passage of time, but that is precisely why I chose it. 
 
For those who want to use it in witchcraft, especially for divination or scrying, it is not necessary to make it black, I assure you that it works even, on the other hand, for those who just want as a mirror to see themselves, or to use it as a piece of furniture; it is clean, it does not carry any negative energies. It contains two vertebrae for holding incense.
 
For divination work, the candles should absolutely be placed in front of the mirror and not behind it as I have read in some articles, they can be put safely on the ground under the skull. I have checked that the length of a regular candle fits well to the middle of the mirror, I recommend using candles on both sides of the skull.
 
This is only for those who want to use it as a means of divination, otherwise, I hope you like it.
 
If you are interested, please use the contact form to the left of your screen to discuss price & delivery, thank you again. I think €350 is a good price for this, given the time & effort she took to build.
 
 




Comments

Popular Posts